Thursday, December 17, 2009

Aussies go ballistic


Now, if only just 1% of this talent would rub off on me I'd be a happy man!

''I was looking at Mick [Fanning],'' Taj Burrow said. ''And Mick was looking at 'Parko' [Joel Parkinson]. Parko was looking at Steph [Gilmore] and Steph was looking at me and we were all just kind of looking at each other when someone said this has to be as good as it gets. Mick won the world title, Joel won the triple crown, Steph won the triple crown and the world title, and somehow I'd won Pipe. Are you kidding me? We'd all achieved some of our dream. It was a pretty wild moment right then. Australian surfing is just going mad.''

3 comments:

Dan, Nicky, Zef and Evie said...

Woot woot! Go the Aussies!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a good story, I really enjoyed your blog. Be sure to give a link to your friends!